Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Want a living wage of twenty six dollars and hour turn on the Television Set right away 10 05 2010


I talked to man the other day and he said the living wage where you could afford a house, car and raise a family was about twenty six dollars.  You want to know what happened to the money in this country where it went, turn on your television set and it is looking straight at you.  Professional athletes paid twenty million dollars so that those who played high school football and walked off the field doesn’t feel like he is a loser.  He sees those athletes paid millions and thinks he is just as good and votes Republican.  How many former High School athletes are under the delusion that they should be on that field being paid millions. 
“Though Shall Not Worship False Idols”
“The television is a purely passive activity” my father said to me.

“For me it is not, I argue with everything they say. I sit here and bitch about everything I see them say on there.  The public’s brains are fed on the stupid mouths of that TV and this has totally dehumanized our younger generations.  That and video games.”
“Well I did not mean to say that when I watch it, it is a purely passive activity for me.  I meant like you did.”
If there was less television would people have to exercise more and be more active and therefore be happier.  Plato knew this some two thousand years ago.
Will a magnetic pulse from a nearby collision of two asteroids that knocks out all television programs and Internet be the salvation of humanity?  Who can name an act of God you might claim a casualty for on and insurance form that involved magnetism?
God Bless Amish Craftsman
Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2010 Thomas Paul Murphy

Originally published on 10 5 2010 at  http://politics-thomasmurphy.blogspot.com/

PS why did the money go to into the television set, "I pay you more



money to make more money for me." A Ponzi Scheme.





No comments:

Post a Comment