Thursday, May 6, 2010

Gay’s in the Military 05 06 2010

Gay’s in the Military 05 06 2010

I feel the reason their allowing them is that there must be so many of them in their already that we wouldn’t have a military at all if they were not allowed. Maybe we would have a stronger military if no gays were allowed.

All my life I used to think gays should not be allowed in the military until my Italian History teacher who wanted to flunk my said it was quite common for Roman soldiers to have a (And this is my paraphrasing) “field mate”.

What man wants to serve in the military with the threat of a “field mate” cozying up to you late at night or worse? (For more on this read my article “The Last Real Boy Scout”

On national public radio recently a man abused by a Roman Catholic priest said that when the priest performed a sexual act on him as a boy it was as if his soul left his body right then and never returned. (Incidentally: Does not an antiabortion policy lead to a situation where ill treatment of more children in foster homes cannot be accounted for by a smaller government?)

Might we be weakening our nation via a soul sucking or mutilating policy of Gay’s in the Military. Do I have to spell it out for you in a logical array with premises?

First we go to wars we shouldn’t. And when men won’t fight for crooked or false idealism based Republican administrations all there is to represent us on the front lines is a military that condones homosexual soul sucking. And who would be the ones to volunteer for such a war under a Republican administration. Dependent minded homosexual sons of small business owners, that’s who. ( Humor?)

I was told when I worked in Chicago that at parties all Catholic Priests were openly gay with one another. I did not want to believe this but I now believe this mostly to be true. I feel the reason they cannot marry is because the fathers of these sons needed a place for those queer son’s to go where they would be safe. They were probably ashamed of them working at their fruit ranch store. One of the problems is the queer sons tried to make more queer sons and that’s a big NO, NO in the eyes of God. The queer son probably said to his father look I can sell these wafers I am not totally worthless, while his motivation is to also relish the open mouth and tongue he sets it on.

(See my article on “Why I still go to Church” for good reasons)

I still go to church because I know for a fact of the influence of the supernatural or God in our everyday world.

God’s final word on homosexuality was the complete destruction of the ancient cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. Period!

A question I ask myself is, “Are these homos in the military “Created” by the Roman Catholic church? And should we be sympathetic as to where we send them? And look what they have done for the Catholic Church; will this be the fate of our once proud and respected country?

I have been taunted by homosexuals at workout clubs at various times in my life and it tends to make a man not want to go to those clubs anymore. I bet most men would feel the same way or stronger about the military.

I do view homosexuals as human beings and was horrified when during the Clinton administration one in the military was brutally beaten to death or near death. I have to paraphrase the facts but the message or meaning is the same. And we do not want these psycho extremist either in our military either or do we want them on the front lines? But not in my tent either.

When the war in Kuwait started back in the 90’s I would have joined up accept for two reasons.

1. They diplomat to IRAQ a woman told Saddam Hussein that we wouldn’t interfere with his expansion efforts in Kuwait when asked by Saddam. (Now she might have been under duress for her life, but if so she needs to come forward and say so.)

2. One of the first scenes from the war on television was that of a U.S. group of soldiers by standing by a tank in a wind storm being obliterated by fire from a U.S. Helicopter Gunship. My heart sank deeply into myself as I watched this.

3. I can’t stand the propaganda from the crooked Republican administrations.

In summary how I would just love to be laying in the sand relaxing after having had my cock sucked off by the homo son of a small businessman. And I am not going to say who the dependent minded homosexual son’s of small business are in my community accept to say they look the same as the Italians and I might fear a defamation of character suit if I told you. Wouldn’t it be nice to have all my ambition and soul voided from me in this manner when a bayonet is stigmatically pierced through my straight Irish liver? Send a homo battalion to the front line immediately. I won’t be in it, you might find a homo that looks exactly like me there, but I am not one.

God Bless

Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment