Saturday, July 17, 2010

Drugs in the Suburbs 07 17 2010

Drugs in the Suburbs 07 17 2010
How do drugs and drug money make it to the suburbs?
From owners of taverns in the city that live in the suburbs and owners of rental real estate in the city that live in the suburbs.
There is a disconnect between them and their businesses that allows them to remain innocent of this crime as the burden of proof rests on the community. If you think a business owner does not know what is going on at his business you are wrong.
Often owners of taverns collect the money just once a day.
The mediocrity or our economy is subsidized through drug money. Today they undermine the foundation of our society through the promotion of fear.
Who do drug dealers give the drugs to? Those who are more successful and that they envy. The best and brightest in our country are destroyed this way. If we do not act against them what is our future?
How are women forced into prostitution?
1. They are given drugs.
2. They cannot pay.
3. They are beaten and forced to pay through prostitution.
The question in Milwaukee and anywhere for that matter is, "Why are they afraid to go to the police?"
Are the police in Milwaukee La Familia? Evil (drugs, crime, sloth) can only exist when good men fail to act.
I worked for an Italian while I was in college and in order to keep my job I was forced as a matter of employment to sign a petition to allow the Italian Community center to be developed in Milwaukee. I know deep within my heart that was one of the worst things to happen in Milwaukee. If you want to call me a racist because I cannot stand organized crime, please do so, it does not bother me a bit. (Expect more on them in further articles)
A similar concept is also promoted today whereby souls are stolen and police are used dauntingly to keep those who had their soul stolen in fear. I don't need to prove the existence of Satan; the bible did that for me. I can however point my finger at him today.
Envy is a deadly sin from the bible. The deadliest and most poetic form envy can take is self destruction. So be hopeful if you are a victim out of envy.
Barrack as our first Black President you have the power to rally people in communities to rid them of the drug problem.
If they are afraid to expose because they feel they might be a victim of ruthless crime what is a person to do? We can start by having a hot line with regards to those who people think are crooked. People know who are crooked and those that pose a threat as they give evil and mean looks indicating intentions of harm, when they are going to tell. All names a person believes crooked should be provided. All descriptions should be provided no matter how absurd the accusations seem.
Lesson our country of its drug problem and Democrats will have a lot less competition from Republicans. Once again I don't need to prove the existence of Satan; the bible did that for me. I can however point my finger at him today.
They are other means that they best and brightest of our country are destroyed. This is done through attrition, harassment and the result is mental illness and the control of psychiatry. And yes there are modern day witches that have the psychic power to chant and destroy. This is done out of envy just as drugs are sold. Weather it was prevalent before the influx of immigrants and psychiatry post World War II, would only be speculation for me to say.
Once again I don't need to prove the existence of Satan; the bible did that for me. I can however point my finger at him today.
If this issue is not addressed all other initiatives in this country are moot. Mental illness as they say it is does not exist; it is a form of hatred like no other that people are subjected to that breaks them down. It is often perpetrated by the offspring of the rich that are jealous of the skills of a person of less wealth status. Nutrition and germs also play a role in mental illness. But the long term medications do not address the issue, they just remove a competitor of the weak minded rich.
If this country had proper nutrition, exercise, health standards, decency and respect for fellow human beings few if any drugs would be needed and we would be a lot better off.


When the best and brightest of us are destroyed out of jealousy and envy, what is our future? I told this to an agent of the FBI “Byron Franz”, and I am going to mention his name to authenticate this article and because he did not do me any good with regard to my rights as a citizen, in Milwaukee and his response was, I would like to have your wit, hair, ability etc. He also said America is the great melting pot. If these are not admissions of guilt I do not know what is? Buddy wearing the ill fitting suit who assumes a government position, nowhere in our constitution does it say that you can legally melt someone to disperse their abilities. It doesn't work and is a crime against humanity perpetrated by Satan.




God Bless Those Who Can Not Stand Drugs
Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2010 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment